Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

My proof arrived!

The envelope arrived on Monday with the proof of my book.

My first impressions: it wasn't as thick as I thought it was going to be (which is a good thing, I'm not whining here) and there are a few small issues with the cover.

I was worried that 417 pages might seem too much and the book would be too big. But DUH, they do print two-sided these days so it's only about 200 pages "thick".

It's very exciting to see it in print with the cover. The front is amazing and the photo and graphics that Jordan did are great. The problem is with the text on the back -- it appears to be really blurry. So we'll have to get some help on this one.

I found out last night that the graphic designer at the printer has been sick this week so I'm still waiting to talk to her.

Next steps: get the proof into acceptable format and then we're off to the printers!

No comments:

Post a Comment