Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

The books are "in production"

This week has seen us take another step towards publication. iUniverse has let me know that both books are now in production. What does that mean? They are designing the covers and laying out the text. They tell me I should have e-proofs in about 2-3 weeks.

Options is slightly ahead of Artificial Intentions in terms of production, and each book has been assigned to a different production team at iUniverse.

I supplied the teams with my cover designs that were done by Jordan (my son) and the accompanying photos that we used. They asked that Kate (my daughter) sign a "Model Release Form" giving permission to use her photo on both covers (although she is not recognizable).

So, things are moving along nicely.

On another note, my friend John Owen's book On the Rails was released last week through iUniverse and I bought a hard copy from Amazon. I can't wait to see it and read it. Hopefully my books will be ready and available well before Christmas so people can buy copies for presents!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to see the final products. Very proud of you Mom :)

    ReplyDelete