Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's done!!

April 23 - I sent the manuscript and book cover to Shy today at Victoria Bookbinding/First Choice Books. I'm waiting to hear back with an estimate on costs. I have a feeling it's going to cost me way more than $10 per book which means I'll have to make the cover price $19.99. The cost will end up being cheaper than Wordclay and other POD printers because of the U.S. dollar exchange rate. First Choice seems to offer several of the same options that Wordclay offers i.e. links to Amazon, etc.

Do you love the cover? I do -- especially since it was designed, photographed, laid out, etc. by my son Jordan (a very talented artist!).

Here's a little secret - the photograph of the person on the front cover is my daughter Kate -- so I guess you could say the production of this book has been a family affair. My other daughter Roxanne was one of my final proofreaders...

Now we wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment