Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Too much to do and too little time

It's Friday - one of my favourite days of the week. Friday's are the day that I get excited and worked up with anticipation of the weekend. Why? Because on the weekend's, my time is (usually) my own and that's when I get to write. Today, I'm not so excited because there are lots of activities this weekend that will get in the way of my writing...... Not that I want to sound selfish, but last weekend was Easter and we had four days off. Did I do any writing? A little, on Monday, after my houseful of guests left. So this weekend was going to be my catch up time.

But, no writing this weekend because other important things are happening, namely, fun activities with my grandson. He has two big milestones this weekend -- his first swimming lessons and his third birthday. So Nana won't be doing any writing, but she'll be shopping for his birthday gifts and sneaking into the recreation complex to watch him at his swim lessons.

The weekend after -- watch out! I plan on getting at least 20 pages done in Kate Monahan's latest adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment