Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank you Louise Lenard

Who's Louise Lenard you ask? Well, I'd like to know too, so I could thank her personally. Louise purchased my book from the smashwords.com website and posted a review. Here it is:

Review by: Louise Lenard on Aug. 08, 2009 : Options has all the right ingredients: murder; strong characters; intrigue; all thrown into a company specializing in take-overs. I loved the details about working in the company and Kate is a great character, full of flaws but likeable. Definitely deserves a mainstream hard cover launch (and no, I have never met the author!).

I'm thrilled to receive Louise's review. She rated the book four out of five stars.

I have sold dozens of copies of my book to many other people, many of whom I know, many I don't. I recently sent out an email to all purchasers asking them to send in a review -- and I promised to put all of them on my website. I told everyone straight out: good, bad, indifferent -- I want to hear it all. Check it out, there are now three reviews (www.rosemarie-damico.com)

That's why I was so pleased to hear from Louise. A review that was unsolicited is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Louise Lenard.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! I hope the 'dozens' of sales turn into thousands.

    The web is a strange place. I was googling an old friend's name and thought I would google my own name to see what came up - and there was your blog, thanking me. I also posted the review on my own blog but I don't think anyone read it.
    http://readingandwriting-louise.blogspot.com/

    Good luck with your writing,

    Louise (Lenard)

    ReplyDelete